Sunday, April 15, 2012

Where, Oh Where, Should Lucinda Go?

I am soliciting feedback concerning my entity....Lucinda Blithe.  Her/my editor has become invisible so her/my last article was not marked or noted. Emails have not been returned. I can only imagine he is off on another adventure. He has so many different things going on. It reminds me a little of the saying "Jack of all trades/Master of none". Apparently I have been left to fend for myself.

So I turn to all of the web-a-spheres to seek enlightenment and direction.
I have always fallen into the groove between really happy and really successful. If I get ahead of myself, life has a way of stepping in and laughing at me really hard.  I am not certain what "writing" life I have left. It may just be blogging here and getting feedback from the kind-hearted souls who have helped me along this journey.  I had several projects in the works for articles. If you can think of anything that needs to be addressed, please send me an email.  I do not want to get ahead of myself but I would hate to lose all that I have invested in "ME" and us.  I would like to be helpful and not like everyone else. Horrors!

This past weekend I learned some very valuable lessons.  Never depend on someone else to make  you happy.  And take your migraine meds because you never know when someone will invite you to see a Pow-wow. Drum circles are not just a figure of speech.  I sat around the house all day Friday and managed to talk myself out of going out in public. If given the opportunity, I would never be home. Ever.  I love my house. I designed and helped build it with my own two hands but I keep hoping there is something else to see and discover just beyond that next horizon.  Like Maryland.

I also lack the enthusiasm that someone else wants me to display when I am happy. My philosophy is that if I ain't bitchin'-I be happy.  But this is obviously unsettling for someone who should know me well by now.  I am like a child.... watching and observing. I want to take it all in and reflect back upon it later. I am rarely caught up in the moment.  If I ever display giddiness, it is accidental.  I cannot afford to be giddy.  I was once caught off guard when someone gave me a gift. I wanted to cry but too many people were watching and waiting. I am rarely surprised.  I love surprises.  I am not responsible for the things that come out of my mouth at that rare moment in time.  I love that most of all. 

2 comments:

  1. You must keep writing in whatever form you can. You have a wit and insight to your writing that is not common. Maybe a change of scenery would do you a lot of good. Maryland is not a glamorous place to go, but it does have its charms and a welcoming friend as well. We've got the room if you've got the time.

    ReplyDelete